Volunteers are the backbone of any event and it cannot happen without you!
What We Want From Volunteers:
- A commitment of two shifts (approx. 4 hours per shift)
What We Offer Our Volunteers:
- a volunteer T-shirt
- meals and beverages
- pass to the Clarke Stadium concert series for one day
- a Letter of Recommendation if requested
- the great feeling of accomplishment for helping our food-based charities
- the opportunity of meeting other great people like yourself and having some fun!
2016 Volunteer Application
This year for Porkapalooza we are using a new volunteer management system. If you prefer, you can download the Volunteer Application Form, fill out and sent to Marc Davison, the Volunteer Coordinator at email@example.com
Here’s how it works in 3 easy steps:
- Click this link to see the Porkapalooza Sign-up on VolunteerSpot: http://vols.pt/MboVfA
- Review the options listed and choose the spot(s) you like.
- Sign up! It’s Easy – you will NOT need to register an account or keep a password on VolunteerSpot.
Note: VolunteerSpot does not share your email address with anyone. If you prefer not to use your email address, please contact the volunteer coordinator listed on the VolunteerSpot page above.